Our client in Cambridge is looking for a forklift driver with a VALID forklift certificate for a temporary to permanent role.
Shift: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Pay: $15-$16 depending on experience
- Electric forklift experience (counterbalance)
- Transport stock throughout facility
- Load/unload trailers daily
- 50% driving with the remainder of the day spent on machine operating or assembly
- Some material handling
- Requires bending, standing and lifting
- Basic math skills
- Speak, read and write in English
- Comply with company policies and guidelines
- Organized, quick thinking, multitask
- Follow IATF:2016 Automotive standards
- Apply FIFO when sorting/using stock items
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: