Our client in the Kitchener is looking for an outstanding Forklift driver.
Salary: $15.00 per hour + 4% vacation pay on each pay cheque
Shift: Days – 7:00 am-3:30 pm
- Demonstrated knowledge and extensive experience working as a forklift driver in a high volume warehouse environment is required
- Must have valid external forklift certificate
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Must be able to work under extremely tight shipping deadlines
- Must have CSA approved safety footwear
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience
- Must be able to multi-task and be adaptable to change
- RF Scanner experience would be an asset
- Maintain the warehouse facility in a safe and clean manner
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: