Our amazing client in Ayr is searching for an experienced Fork Lift Operator in Ayr to start immediately.
Position: Fork Lift Operator (Loading and Receiving)
Shift: Afternoons – 2:00pm – 10:00pm
- Fork lift certified with experience
- Create and complete shipping documents
- Good computer skills
- Operate industrial lift truck load/unload trucks and move merchandise, equipment or bulk materials
- Communicate with customers, trucking companies and route managers
- Minimum 1 years’ experience
- CSA approved footwear
- Position could involve lifting up to 50 lbs
We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: