Food Production Operators in Kitchener! – $17.05/hour
Please apply by emailing your resume to: email@example.com
Shift: Afternoons from 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm – Train on day shift for 2 weeks from 7am-3:30pm
Pay Rate: $17.05 hourly to start + 4% vacation pay added to each cheque!
- After 2 weeks of training, the pay rate will increase quickly depending on performance and attendance.
- No jewelry, fake nails, false eyelashes or non-removable piercings may be worn in the facility.
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility is an asset (food production is preferable).
- Must be comfortable working with meat products (chicken, beef, pork).
- Mechanical aptitude is an asset
- Must be comfortable working in a refrigerated environment and be capable of standing for long periods of time
- Excellent communication, numeracy and literacy- both written and verbal is an absolute must.
- Good attendance is an absolute must.
- Working on a fast paced food production line.
- Troubleshoot basic operational issues
- Oversee line activities, track and record production data.
- General house keeping of production area.
- Hand rolling/working with dough and meat products – for food safety reasons, this is refrigerated environment.
- Packaging and sorting product accordingly.
- Maintaining a clean work space.
- Assisting with any other duties as required.
- Repetitive heavy lifting
**PLEASE NOTE: In light of current concerns about COVID-19, and for the safety of our employees in the office, if you currently have any flu/ cold-like symptoms, we request that you DO NOT come to our office. We are doing registrations on an as-needed basis by appointment ONLY. Please call our office if you have any questions. 519-576-0920
Join us on: