Grand River Personnel is currently recruiting for a FIBREGLASS PREP SANDER & PAINTER for an amazing company in Elmira, ON. Great job for those who are looking for a position with great growth opportunities!
Salary: $18.00 – $20.00/hour, based on experience
Shifts: Days, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
The client will be reviewing all eligible resumes and only qualified candidates will be contacted for the interview process. Most positions will be temp to perm.
- Working in a fibreglass environment.
- Trimming edges of excess fiberglass.
- Remove any parts from the unit that must be removed for the paint process.
- Cover all parts and areas that do not get paint with tape, paper, and plastic.
- Sand and scuff all areas of the unit that are to be painted.
- Blow off unit and wash the unit with correct chemicals.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a body shop and experience in a prep for paint environment.
- Know how to use fibreglass sander, and hand block.
- Bodywork experience is mandatory.
- Strong fine motor skills – with excellent attention to details
- Flexible as your assignment will change due to demand/need
- Able to follow instructions, follow set guidelines and work independently
- Continuous movement, standing for long periods and lifting from 5lbs 30lbs+ is required
- We can train from scratch as long as the applicant has a fast pace and quick-to-learn mind set.
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Send your resume to email@example.com