Our client in Kitchener-Waterloo is looking for a Law Clerk with solid experience in Family Law to join their team in a short-term contract role!
- Completion of complex documentation and correspondence for Family Law matters
- Preparing complicated high-asset Financial Statement and Certificates of Financial Disclosure.
- Experience in areas of Will preparation would also be an asset.
- Communication with clients and other legal counsel
- Provide support to the lawyer as needed
- Must have a completed law clerk diploma
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in Family Law and/or Estate administration.
- Must have advanced experience using Divorcemate and/or Estate-a-base and familiarity with PC Law.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to manage several priorities at once
This is a short-term contract paying $20.00/hour.
If you have the skills listed above and you are looking for some contract work, please send your resume ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org