Grand River Personnel is looking for hard working employees with TIG welding experience to work as a Metal Finisher for one of our great clients in Cambridge to work in their stainless steel accessory manufacturing plant!
Shift: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Salary: $17.00- $18.00 hourly depending on experience
Requirements: Responsible for ensuring quality parts are welded and polished in a timely manner to customer satisfaction. Including, but not limited to:
- Candidate must be able to mig weld steel, stainless steel, and aluminium
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, set up and square large fabricated frames
- Capable of layout work from drawing and sketch dimensions
- Safely operate general fabrication equipment such as drill press, grinder, cut off saw, and hand tools
- Education: Grade 12 or equivalent
- Experience: TIG Welding, 2+ years Fabrication, and Welding Shop related experience
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: