Assemblers Needed – Great Opportunity!
We are searching for highly motivated assemblers to work with one of our amazing clients in Kitchener for full time permanent associates on DAY SHIFT! Great opportunity for advancement due to the growth of the company as they promote from within.
Available Shifts: Monday – Thursday -6:00 AM – 4:00 PM and Friday – 6am to 2 PM
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour and once hired, the pay rate will be $17.00/hr.
- Labeling and packaging parts.
- Assembly experience is a must.
- Filling out work orders/production sheets accordingly.
- Reviewing finished product and checking for defects, maintaining quality control standards
- Use of assembly tools – hand and power.
- Assisting with any other duties as assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to do medium lifting (up to 30 lbs).
- Must adhere to health and safety procedures.
- CSA approved footwear and eye wear are a must.
- This is a direct hire opportunity for the ideal candidate.
Does this sound like you?
Please apply by submitting your email to the address listed below!
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
**PLEASE NOTE: In light of current concerns about COVID-19, and for the safety of our employees in the office, if you currently have any flu/ cold-like symptoms, we request that you DO NOT come to our office. We are doing registrations on an as-needed basis by appointment ONLY. Please call our office if you have any questions.
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: