Our client is looking for a professional, polished, and highly organized ADMINISTRATIVE/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for their Jewelry Boutique located in Cambridge, Ontario. Duties will include providing support to two Executives, assisting with operational needs, and general administrative duties. They have a fast paced, dynamic, and friendly atmosphere.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Answer phone calls for 2 Executives and take messages as needed
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments for Executives
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Maintain inventory of and order office supplies
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Handle sensitive and proprietary information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Receive, sort, and distribute the mail
- Candidates with a Business certification OR equivalent experience, considered.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s / Associate’s degree in applied business, preferred.
- Experience in jewelry retail environment preferred
- Polished, professional demeanour with the ability to act with discretion on confidential and sensitive issues
- Service-oriented, diplomatic, and tactful in communications with Executives and Senior Management
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and report writing skills
- Effective time management skills, able to manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Attention to detail, logical, process-oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments.
- Interest in jewelry fashions and current trends.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail and data entry accuracy
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good problem solver
TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR APPLICATION:
Attention to detail is critical in this role! Please ensure that you provide a Cover Letter detailing why you feel your experience is a fit for this role, also including your salary expectations. Please send your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org