Are you looking for an exciting and interesting new opportunity in the Kitchener-Waterloo area?
Our client is looking for someone with a unique combination of Executive Assistant experience as well as some Accounting and payroll experience to join their team in a permanent role!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and accounting support to the senior management team
- Maintain data files on all confidential information of the company.
- Monitor banking activity for all Canadian entities of the company and run bank reports including credit card activities and bank charges.
- Receive incoming cheques, record daily deposits as well as enter payables to the system
- Prepare journal entries and bank reconciliations. Initiate inter-co fund transfers as required.
- Calculate monthly government tax remittances, payout, and record.
- Prepare letters of representation and/or other legal/financial letters and statements as required.
- Answer/screen incoming calls, answer inquiries, provide administrative and clerical support for the President as assigned.
- Co-ordinate schedules and make travel and other arrangements for the efficient and effective use of executive’s time.
- Administer salaried payroll and pension plan. and maintain all data files
- Coordinate logistics of Senior Leadership Team tactical and bi-annual meetings including providing documentation support, booking accommodations, coordinating lunches, supplies, etc.
- Co-ordinate periodic recognition/ awards dinners and social events including annual Christmas dinners.
- Co-ordinate quarterly information meetings for all employees, including the preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling
- Other accounting duties as required
- Business and/or Accounting Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years General accounting experience with previous experience administering payroll and knowledge/ understanding of pension plans
- 5-7 years of previous Executive Assistant experience
- Previous knowledge of government reporting including HST, PST, and QST monthly
- Previous experience with inter-company banking
- Ability to keep many items including employee information and business information confidential
- Ability to multi-task, forward thinking, strong organizational skills, open, personable
- Strong communication skills
Excellent compensation package including salary between 55-60K!
If you are looking for an interesting and exciting role with an established company AND you have the skills and experience listed please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those who qualify will be contacted.