Electronic Assemblers needed in Waterloo
Our client in Waterloo is looking for an Electronic Assemblers to join their team!
Wage: $16.00/hour to $17.00/hr depending on experience + 4% vacation pay, paid weekly
Shift: Days – 8am to 4:30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Reads and follows blueprints, assembly diagrams and bills of material to ensure understanding of assembly
- Operates hand tools including, drill, air driver, impact wrench, hoist, band saw, to prepare material for assembly
- Ability to pick parts from inventory ensuring the correct assembly parts are retrieved
- Ability to read wiring diagrams for product assembly
- Ability to understand English oral and written instructions
- Electronic assembly experience required
- Basic blueprint reading and previous electrical assembly experience would be beneficial to gain product knowledge
- Basic computer knowledge is an asset
- Must have the ability to read operating and instruction manuals, and perform basic arithmetic
- Accurate manual coordination skills are frequently required in the completion of manual assembly
- Must have ability to perform moderately complex tests on circuits using test equipment
- Must have ability to operate a variety of machines and tools to assemble and package the products: circuit and high pot test equipment, various hand tools including drill, sander, air driver, impact wrench, air hoist, band saw, drill press, grinding wheel, hand truck
Does this sound like you?
Please apply by submitting your email to the address listed below!
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
**PLEASE NOTE: In light of current concerns about COVID-19, and for the safety of our employees in the office, if you currently have any flu/ cold-like symptoms, we request that you DO NOT come to our office. We are doing registrations on an as-needed basis by appointment ONLY. Please call our office if you have any questions.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: