Grand River Personnel is currently recruiting for an INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN for an amazing company in Elmira. Great job for those who are looking for a position with great growth opportunities!
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00/hour, based on experience
Shifts: Days, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
The client will be reviewing all eligible resumes and only qualified candidates will be contacted for the interview process. Most positions will be temp to perm.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manufacture and assemble wiring harnesses and assemblies
- Use small/power tools, and electronic test equipment to perform a variety of maintenance tasks and determine causes of operating problems.
- Troubleshoot causes of operating problems in ice resurfacing equipment and vehicles.
- Troubleshoot electrical systems/components, mechanical, hydraulic equipment.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Minimum of six months industrial electrical/maintenance experience.
- Experience working on heavy duty equipment is considered an asset.
- Ability to follow verbal or simple written instructions and procedures.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to function as a team member and to establish/maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to perform all essential functions safely and efficiently.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Able to follow instructions, follow set guidelines and work independently
- Ability to perform continuous movement, standing for long periods and lifting from 5lbs 30lbs+ is required.
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Send your resume to email@example.com
Join us on: