Our fantastic client in Kitchener located on a BUS Route is looking for a ventilation maintenance person to operate and maintain the polishing air pollution control equipment.
- Must follow safe work practices
- Responsible for maintenance and operation of all polishing air pollution control systems (scrubbers, duct-work, doghouses, plus assist with installation when necessary)
- Communicate with technicians, both verbally as well as written
- Responding to emergency breakdown situations to minimize production downtime and determining appropriate corrective measures
- General housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving
- Must be comfortable working with chemicals
- Ability to work in greasy, dusty industrial environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Previous experience working in the automotive industry an asset.
Shift: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Pay: $18.00 + 4% vacation pay, paid weekly
PLEASE come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm.
Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: