Our client, in the Kitchener is looking for a Dual ticket electrician/millwright to join their team on rotating shifts!
The Dual Ticket is responsible for repairing and maintaining equipment. He/she also ensures conformance to all Health and Safety Policies, Rules and Regulations and general housekeeping standards and is accountable for the efficiency/quality and safety results of his/her shift.
- Wear appropriate PPE and abide by the Electrical Safety Program.
- Perform repairs on equipment.
- Troubleshoot mechanical problems on equipment.
- Complete required paperwork accurately and on time for each shift.
- Follow and complete all work instructions for each job.
- Check quality continually ensuring standards are met or exceeded.
- Operate a walkie to move product when necessary.
- Responsible for knowing equipment lockout procedures.
- Maintain equipment in all departments. Write out maintenance work orders when necessary.
- Use lathe, mill, drill press and other machining equipment.
- Use a multi-meter, soldering iron and other shop equipment.
- Involved in spill response.
- Guide Maintenance Helpers, Apprentices and fellow Maintenance employees.
- Understand and apply the Ontario Electrical Code to work practices.
- Perform housekeeping and other related duties.
- Other duties as required.
- Ticket must hold both a Millwright and Electrician interprovincial license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced, highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Confident with reading and interpreting hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
- Experienced using a lathe, mill, drill press and other machining equipment.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience with printing and high-speed packaging equipment.
- Experienced using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Rotational Continental shifts
Shift rotation, overtime and weekend work is a requirement of this position.
$38.09/hr to $39.34/hr (depending upon training level and experience)
This is a direct hire position.
If interested, please send an updated resume to email@example.com
Please Note: We thank all applicants for their applications. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.