Our client, a Financial Services organization in Waterloo Region is looking for a District Sales Manager for the SW Ontario Division!
As the new District Manager you will work closely with the Vice President of Sales to maintain and improve sales in your district through hiring and coaching new financial advisors and inspiring current advisors to increase business!
- Recruit, select, coach, train and support Financial Advisors
- Coach new advisors throughout initial training in the field to ensure they are meeting their goals.
- Mentor all Financial Representatives to build professional business
- Maintain sales goals set forth in the annual business plan contributing to the overall organization profitability
- Manage Sales budget for assigned district and participate as a member of the Sales Team
- Manage individual advisor plans including reporting and y
- Submit appropriate field management reports to the VP Sales
- Promote the company brand promise to help people manage their money wisely by developing reps to be helpful advisors
- Maintain all licensing requirements and attend all training sessions
- Ensure FR’s adhere to compliance requirements including completing annual compliance audits in accordance company policies
- Proven track record of success in sales leadership
- Post-secondary education in a business related area
- Life insurance licensed-LLQP
- Experience as a financial representative/ advisor
- Minimum of 2 years sales management experience
- Proven networking skills
- CFP or working towards
- Strong insurance knowledge
- Attention to detail in a constantly changing, deadline driven environment
- Self-motivated independent high achiever, with the ability to meet and exceed goals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High ethical standards, professionalism and ability to establish trust and credibility quickly
- Ability to work flexible hours and willing to travel to various geographic locations to meet with prospects
- Knowledge of standard recruiting and selection processes
- Comfortable with a minimum of 25% travel
This is an exciting role with an established organization in the Region!
Excellent total compensation package between 90-175K per year including salary, sales and recruitment bonuses, and other perks!
Send your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org