Our client in Kitchener is in search of an experienced digital press operator to work in their recognised printing facility. The press operator takes care of all of the cutting and trimming for the press, while maintaining the machines, and ensuring the quality of production.
Shift: Nights – 11:00 pm – 7:00 am OR 12:00 pm – 8:00 am
Possible 12 hour shifts on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Pay: $15.00-$16.00/hr depending on experience
- Reading job tickets and responding to deadlines
- Measuring, reading, and interpreting work orders
- All cutting functions (set up, take down, maintenance, adjustments)
- Performing visual inspections, and quality monitoring
- Loading finished product onto skids
- Working safely, and complying with company policies
- Previous as experience as a machine operator
- Previous experience in a printing facility will be an asset
- Must be able to do heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- Excellent attendance and hand-eye coordination
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a fast paced learning environment
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: