Our client, a progressive folding carton manufacturer, is looking for DIE CUTTING OPERATORS for its Kitchener facility. They have immediate opportunities for high caliber Operators who have passion and enthusiasm to drive results.
Does this sound like you?
- You love a challenge!
- You are relentlessly focusing on details, improvement activities, improving processes and service to customers.
- You are an energetic go-getter with a positive attitude.
- You use experience, initiative, and attention to detail to get the job done right.
- You have a demonstrated ability to work independently and make decisions.
- You are committed to exceptional service and understand that being a team player is essential to both your success and the success of the organization.
If this describes you and you’re interested in learning more, then take a look at what you will be doing if you’re hired on!
- Responsible for the safe set up and operation of the die cutting equipment within the department.
- Ensuring conformance to all Health and Safety Policies, Rules and Regulations and general housekeeping standards.
- Meeting or exceeding production, quality and efficiency requirements at all times.
Good so far? You’ll also have the following essential job functions:
- Verifying customer specifications for each product using the computer system.
- Checking set up of pins and blankers for new jobs according to customer specifications.
- Checking quality, continually ensuring standards are met or exceeded.
- Performing quality checks prior to sending product to the Finishing Department.
- Operating a walkie to transport product within and between departments.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining die cutting equipment as required.
- Responsible for knowing equipment lockout procedures.
- Recording production data as required (on paper and on the computer system).
- Performing general housekeeping and other related duties as required.
- Ensuring safe and efficient set up and operation of the die cutting equipment.
Great competitive wage!
- Starting at $25.00 – $29.00, based on experience.
To apply, you need to have the following minimum requirements and skills:
- Previous experience working as a Die Cutting Prepress Operator (Level 1 or 2)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in the Prepress function
- Must be willing to work continental shifts
IF INTERESTED IN APPLYING, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: