Our client, a successful folding carton manufacturer, is looking for a DIE CUTTER OPERATOR for its Kitchener facility. They have immediate opportunities for high caliber Operators who have passion and enthusiasm to drive results.
Does this sound like you?
- You love a challenge!
- You are relentlessly focusing on details, improvement activities, improving processes and service to customers.
- You are an energetic go-getter with a positive attitude.
- You use experience, initiative, and attention to detail to get the job done right.
- You have a demonstrated ability to work independently and make decisions.
- You are committed to exceptional service and understand that being a team player is essential to both your success and the success of the organization.
If this describes you and you’re interested in learning more, then take a look at what you will be doing if you’re hired on!
- Responsible for the safe set up and operation of the die cutting equipment within the department.
- Ensuring conformance to all Health and Safety Policies, Rules and Regulations and general housekeeping standards.
- Meeting or exceeding production, quality and efficiency requirements at all times.
Good so far? You’ll also have the following essential job functions:
- Verifying customer specifications for each product using the computer system.
- Checking set up of pins and blankers for new jobs according to customer specifications.
- Checking quality, continually ensuring standards are met or exceeded.
- Performing quality checks prior to sending product to the Finishing Department.
- Operating a walkie to transport product within and between departments.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining die cutting equipment as required.
- Responsible for knowing equipment lockout procedures.
- Recording production data as required (on paper and on the computer system).
- Performing general housekeeping and other related duties as required.
- Ensuring safe and efficient set up and operation of the die cutting equipment.
To apply, you need to have the following minimum requirements and skills:
- Previous experience working as a Die Cutting Prepress Operator (Level 1 or 2)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in the Prepress function
- Must be willing to work continental shifts
IF INTERESTED IN APPLYING, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org