Grand River Personnel is looking for an excellent candidate for a Delivery Driver for one of our clients in Kitchener! This job requires someone who has a current G license, clean drivers abstract and previous experience as a Driver.
Shift: Day shift – 7:00am to 3:00pm. Some flexibility for over-time.
Pay: $15.00/per hour
- Completion of High school or equivalency.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Valid G license.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with others.
- Strong ability to focus on details and ensure health and safety of self and others.
- To perform deliveries and driving work to the specification and satisfaction of the company.
- To work with others and independently to ensure that all duties are done properly and to the requirements of the company.
- Loading and un-loading the truck at various stops.
- Compliance to all company policies, procedures and work instructions including working safely and keeping a safe work area for all employees.
- Reporting unsafe conditions and personal injuries they receive at work to their Supervisor/Manager.
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: