Our client, a premier provider of data collection and management in Cambridge, is looking for a DATA ANALYST/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to join their team in a temporary position, with the possibility of becoming permanent!
The Data Analyst/Customer Service Representative will play a critical role in supporting and managing clients. The CSR will serve as the primary contact for their own group of accounts. They will provide real-time support on the company’s products through e-mail and phone interactions with customers (inbound and outbound). The fundamental goal of the position is to deliver personalized service to clients proactively and consistently. This position involves resolving technical questions and issues in the areas of product functionality and data transfers, providing education and training to end users to improve product adoption and usage, and assisting with processing and loading customer license agreements.
OTHER JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible for working directly with leads in order to adequately process customer payments.
- Review all data provided by customer sources to correct individuals or departments.
- Provide customer support in real time with customers through phone and email.
- Provide education to customers on the company database usage and products.
- Perform marketing calls to suppliers and customers.
- Schedule service appointments with existing customers.
- Record and manage information in CRM programs.
- Maintain and review database to ensure complete accuracy for assigned accounts.
- Provide superior customer service to answer any questions and troubleshoot issues in a timely manner.
- Own issues from start to finish with customers, including maintenance of all customer data and agreements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 1 year of customer service.
- At least 1 year of experience with both Microsoft Outlook and Excel and able to manipulate data.
- Data Entry experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Gmail.
- Exceptional telephone and email etiquette.
- Organizational and communication skills.
- Flexibility and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Positive and professional attitude in any situation.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction and overall customer experience.
- Able to think creatively and analytically in order to solve customer issues.
- Experience using logic to solve problems.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Concise and persuasive written and verbal communication skills, especially via phone and email.
This client offers a friendly, small office environment, casual dress, company-provided Coke products, in-house training seminars and resources, annual picnics, holiday parties, and other social events.
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.