Our client, a very busy award-winning dealership in Waterloo, ON is looking for a friendly, high energy CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR to join their service team.
- Base salary plus bonuses based on performance (potential $60,000+ per year)
- Full-Time, Permanent
- Kitchener-Waterloo, ON
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As the primary contact between the customer and the technicians you will:
- Present the menu of maintenance services to all customers making recommendations as required.
- Strive to provide the ultimate customer experience by being courteous, considerate and friendly to all customers and fellow employees.
- Assist customers with their service needs and provide advice and information
- Accurately complete all necessary paper work.
- Keep customers up-to-date on the process of their vehicle.
- Sell maintenance and repairs to customers as recommend by technicians
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous service advisor experience preferred but willing to train the right person
- Customer service experience a must
- Team player
- Not scared of hard work (able to handle stress)
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Competitive pay
- Bonus based on your performance
- Comprehensive group benefits (health, dental, vision,)
- Management support
- Training opportunities
- Opportunity for growth, personally, professionally and financially
- Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
Attention to detail is a MUST in this role. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desire to join a company where you can be part of a growing team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER, please indicate why you feel you are a fit for this role. Candidates with cover letters will be given priority screening.