Looking for Crew Leaders for a Kitchener Bakery!
The crew leader is responsible for overseeing the production line, ensuring production is efficient, and adhering to quality standards. We are looking for energetic candidates with a great attitude and strong work ethic. If this describes you, then we would like to hear from you.
Salary: $19.00 per hour
Nights: 11:30 pm – 7:30 am, must be able to also work 10:30 pm – 6:30 am.
- Discuss with previous shift, prepare for daily requirements, and communicate to all team members
- Checking for emergency stops, lockouts, and guards on the line
- Ensure all product is in cooperation with the Quality Assurance Department
- Co-ordinate rotation of the line –position changes, and breaks
- Maintain accurate production records, and complete the reports as required by the company
- Assist in training and coaching of line staff, reporting issues to management
- Other duties as required
- Must be able to measure ingredients correctly (basic math and computer skills required)
- Must be able to communicate well, follow work orders, recognise product codes, and work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a bakery or food production is an asset
- Willingness to learn and open to being crossed trained
- Must have CSA approved safety footwear
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: