Grand River Personnel is working with our client located in Waterloo They are looking to add a Creeler and a Beamer to their company. If you are looking for a position in a team-based environment for a long-term position, this role could be for you!
Afternoons – 3:00pm to 11:00pm
Salary: – $14.03/hr and up plus 4% vacation pay on each pay
Opportunity for permanent hire, depending on performance and attendance
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Take small balls of yarn and load them onto the rack that winds them into bigger balls of yarn for the weaving machine
- Take balls and load them into the weaver and tie a knot to connect one ball of yarn to the next one
- Monitor quality assurance
- Compliance to all company policies, procedures and work instructions including working safely and keeping a safe work area for all employees
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: