Our client, an asset management consulting firm is looking for a driven, entrepreneurial Leasing Agent with a “hunter” mentality to join their team in Waterloo and manage the leasing of high-end residential projects!
The ideal candidate will develop and maintain relations with key external stakeholders and customers through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and other channels.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships with individual clients and corporate clients
- Reach out to customer leads through multiple channels (e.g. cold calling) on daily basis
- Proactively identify potential residential buildings in the Waterloo area for leasing services, including cold reaching to building owners/ developers, building connections with local companies and organizations, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring completion/finalizing deals in a timely manner and reporting information on a regular basis
- Prepare, negotiate and consummate, as the case may be, Lease Proposals and Leases Agreements in collaboration with and under the direction of the Management Committee
- Monitor all existing tenancies and monitor expires, and negotiate and complete extension agreements as directed
- Prepare weekly and monthly report to manager (e.g., vacancy report and renewal report)
- Understand markets, projects, and sites thoroughly; which includes periodic site visits, and regular market visits
- Coordinate with property management to ensure that all sites for which you are responsible for are in good condition and determine strategies to improve
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- College diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 4 years practical experience in residential leasing / development with tenant contacts and measurable achievement
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales role
- Advanced negotiating skills accompanied by excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels, as well as outside the organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on relationship management: capable of building and maintaining client relationships
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices and tools
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Must own personal vehicle and have a valid driver’s license as travel to the GTA will be required on a regular basis.
If you have experience in property leasing and / or real estate AND a Driven Entrepreneurial Spirit, then this role is for you!
Excellent compensation package including base salary, quarterly sales bonus and full benefits!
Send your resume immediately to: email@example.com