Our client in Guelph is looking for CNC Operators with previous experience. If you are someone who would be interested in working an afternoon or night shift, this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
Salary: $ 15.10/hr
Shift: Afternoons: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm or Nights: 11:00pm to 7:00am (Sunday to Thursday)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Competent Computer skills
- Able to read work orders and part numbers (alpha and numeric)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Read specifications or follow verbal instructions
- Layout, set up and operate, computer numerically controlled (CNC) equipment, and other hand tools to cut, bend, roll, ream, punch and drill, weld or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products
- Troubleshoot and perform corrective action or minor repairs
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Other duties as requiredIf you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Join us on: