Grand River Personnel is looking for CNC Operators for our client in Cambridge This is a direct hire through one of our amazing clients!
Shift: 10:00 PM- 6 AM to start, then moved to afternoon shift
Hourly Pay Rate: $20.92/hour to start –increased to $21.66/hour after 60 days!
Knowledge and Skills:
- Load and unload CNC machines (shopbot included)
- Ensure parts manufactured meet quality standards
- Participate in all safety standards on the equipment plant wide
- Material handler product to and from machine and to various departments
- Ability to read and write english
- Perform basic math
- Ability to lift heavy parts
- Read simple blue prints and use digital calipers
- CNC set up experience required
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: