Our client, a busy manufacturing plant in Cambridge, is looking for an experienced CNC LASER OPERATOR.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the CNC Laser Operator is responsible to set up and operate laser cutting machines and equipment in accordance with company policies and procedures. The Operator will work within the guidelines set out in the ISO standard and operating standards.
The primary responsibilities are to set up and operate cutting equipment in a safe manner to produce quality parts that meet or exceed the customers’ requirements.
- Setup cutting machines
- Operate cutting machines
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Inspect parts using methods and frequencies established by the Quality Assurance Department
- Identify and isolate parts that do not conform to specification
- Operate equipment according to established procedures
- Strict adherence to safety
- Lift up to 30 pounds, and able to use a lifting device for all lifts over 30 pounds
- Communicate critical information to Supervisor and oncoming shifts
- Identify items requiring maintenance and report to Supervisor
- Support, communicate and implement Lean Manufacturing principles into all areas of responsibility
- Document material usage, complete paperwork, scan material and ID material when job complete
- Other duties as required or assigned
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desire to join a company where you can grow, please send your resume to email@example.com.