On behalf of our client in Kitchener, we are looking for a Cell Leader to help encourage and develop employees while ensuring, managing, and maintaining the quality of production.
Position: Providing adequate training to Machine Operators on their duties, reporting daily to ensure consistency including, but not limited to:
- Communicating with team leads prior to, and after each shift to ensure any quality issues are resolved
- Assessing quality, performing inspections, and escalating any concerns
- Training operators on how to complete process inspection and scrap reports
- Providing orientation, training, and evaluating employees on performance
- Communicating effectively with all other team members
Days: 3:00 pm- 11:00 pm Monday-Friday
$15 hourly+ 4% vacation paid out weekly
- First Aid certification is an asset
- Heavy lifting required (50 lbs)
- Strong attention to detail and safety precautions
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: