Are you an experienced Project Manager with strength in Business Integrations for new acquisitions? Do you have a proven track record for developing and managing successful business integration strategies for new acquisitions? If yes, then this role is for you!
Our client, an energetic and engaging company located in Guelph, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to assist with integrating their new Acquisition into the business on a 1 year contract role!
This integration includes managing project charters, critical paths and other related documents, managing planning and meetings associated with systems, process and lease integration and new system implementations.
- Project Management
- Oversee all project management activities related to the integration of the Hear Canada clinics into Lifestyle Hearing Corporation
- Provide cost benefit analysis during feasibility planning
- Develop and maintain associated project budgets
- Determine potential risks to business and escalate as required
- Implement a continuous improvement process to identity opportunities for quality and efficiency improvement within project management
- Where applicable negotiate pricing and procurement for the projects being managed
- Ensure accurate information is collected from and transmitted to appropriate departments to ensure relevant decisions are made (e.g. equipment inventory, pricing strategy, facilities leases, marketing, human resources, IT, etc.)
- Support integration strategy development
- Manage tasks and departments appropriately to ensure that integration plan is followed and all closing deadlines are achieved
- Support clinic integration process with Regional Manager
- Ensure leases, subleases and administrative service agreements are transferred/appropriately established
- Work with internal teams to review new leases and pending renewal plans
- Work with landlord, finance, lawyers and property management firms to facilitate negotiation of (renewal) terms
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiencies of maintenance services provided
- Documentation is completely and accurately maintained and provided to key stakeholders as required
- Regular facility maintenance is completed, and any issues are resolved in an expedient manner
- Proof of insurance is in place and updated as required
- Attending meetings, and provide updates to the Leadership and Executive Management teams as required
- Preparing and delivering various presentations, as required
- Travel within the clinic regions is required
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of related Management or Project Management experience
- Proven ability to build strong relationship with internal customers, external customers, leasing agents, property managers, landlords, government agencies, and other stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate appropriately with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to work under pressure, prioritize, manage time efficiently
- Ability to interpret financial statements and operations reports, retail KPIs, etc.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook), project management software and other related applications.
- Experience in retail healthcare clinic environment preferred
- Designation in project management an asset
If this role is exciting to you and you want to work for a dynamic company APPLY TODAY! Excellent compensation package including salary at $85,000.00 per year!
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org