On behalf of our client in Woodstock, we are searching for a Business Development Rep with expertise and the ability to generate leads for their group of companies!
- Previous experience with lead generation/ business development (over the phone)
- Previous experience with cold calling & prospecting an asset
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work day shift hours (8am to 4:30pm)
- Adaptable computer skills; requires daily use of SAP and Microsoft Office products
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Experience with phone based customer service required
- Reporting to our Customer Service Manager directly
If this role excites you and you have the drive to succeed in sales, then this role is for you!
This is a contract to perm role for the right person. Starting rate between $18.00-19.00/hour.
If you are interested send your resume immediately to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.