Brake Press Operator
4:30 pm -3:00 am
Responsible For ensuring quality parts are produced for the Assembly department in a timely manner and to customer satisfaction.
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Competent computer skills
- Able to read work orders and part numbers
- Use required measuring equipment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Completion of high school and or equivalent experience
- Experience 2-3 years
- Read specifications or follow verbal instructions
- Lay out, set up and operate on or more light or heavy metalworking machines such as shears,power presses, saws, plate rolls, drills, brakes, slitters, punch presses, computer numerically controlled ( CNC) equipment, and other hand tools to cut, bend, roll, ream, punch and drill, weld or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products
- Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications
- Troubleshoot and perform corrective action or minor repairs
- Document work completed and enter into Computerized Manufacturing System.
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Other Duties as required
If you have the above qualifications please apply;
Online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca (click the button to the right)
Or E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Or Apply in person at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener
519-576-0920 between 9 am – 4 pm.
Join us on: