Looking for people to work in the finishing department with a local box company in Kitchener.
Salary: $15.61 /hour + 4 % Vacation Pay (Pay rate increased once hired on!)
Shift: 12 hour rotating continental shift and also rotating 8hr shifts…must be open to both
Days – 7:00am-7:00pm, Nights – 7:00pm-7:00am
We are offering a variety of positions in departments such as:
• Flat pack,
• Die Cutters
• And many more!
Long term- growth opportunity! If you are looking for a career this is the opportunity for you!
It is a full-time, ongoing position leading to a PERMANENT. Possibility of getting hired on is STRONG.
– $15.61 hourly to start with 4% vacation pay
– Looking for Candidates they can hire on full time after a probationary period
– Rotating Continental ( More days off during the week!)
– Great work environment and team
– On a bus route and in a central location
– Previous experience in an industrial setting is an asset
– Be a team player
– Ability to do repetitive movements
– The willingness to grow within a company
– Ability to be available for rotating shifts and the ability for your shift to change
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: