Our client, a well-respected law firm serving clients throughout the Province of Ontario specializing in real estate, is looking to add to their team with an experienced BOOKKEEPER.
- Starting salary $45,000 – $50,000 (based on experience)
- Full-Time, Permanent
- Kitchener, ON
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily accounting tasks (AR, AP, preparing monthly invoices, running monthly reports, writing cheques)
- Preparing bi-weekly payroll including monthly remittances
- Tracking daily disbursements
- Taking payments from clients – credit card, cheques, and cash
- Daily bank deposits
- Tracking daily timesheets of staff
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong computer knowledge including PCLaw and MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with clients, lawyers, and staff
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Must be organized, thorough and have high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
Attention to detail is a MUST in this role. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desire to join a company where you can grow, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER, please indicate why you feel you are a fit for this role. Candidates with cover letters will be given priority screening.