Our client, an independent business owner in Kitchener, is looking for a full-time bookkeeper to join the team!
You will provide bookkeeping and tax preparation services to small business and individuals. The successful candidate will be responsible for file preparation, bookkeeping tasks, reception and office assistance according to established processes and routines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Bookkeeping for a variety of clients working within strict deadlines
- Reception, telephones
- General office assistance as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Minimum 3 years bookkeeping experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Payroll applications and labour laws – minimum 3 years experience
- Proficient in Sage, QuickBooks, QuickBooks online – mnimum 3 years experience
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Office 365 – minimum 3 years experience
- Possibility of working at client offices
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Must be able to multitask efficiently and work under pressure of deadlines
- Must be able to work within a confidential environment, be flexible and adaptable to multiple requirements of the role
This is a full-time permanent role starting at a salary between $18.00-19.50 per hour to start.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org