Our client in the Kitchener-Waterloo area is looking for a Billing and Payables Clerk to join their team in a permanent role!
- Process change notice and change orders
- Monthly preparation of Canadian, U.S. and inter-company invoicing
- Setup new jobs, entering billings, project budgets and reallocations into JONAS
- Manage subcontracts – obtaining required documents, approvals and sign-offs
- Process subcontract draws and release payments
- Reconcile contracts
- Process holdbacks and retention releases
- Reporting for Project Teams and Management
- Overall Project team support when needed
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- College level diploma in Accounting or related field
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to working as a team as well as working independently.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively under tight deadlines and in stressful conditions
- Professional organizer, detail-oriented
- Knowledge and ability in JONAS and construction industry would be a definite bonus
This is a full-time permanent hire position with an established company in the area for the right person!!
Starting rate: $19.00-21.00/ hour plus benefits, professional development and recognition program!
If you want this role, send your resume immediately to : email@example.com