THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU… si vous êtes passionné de service à la clientèle!
Our client, a premier provider of data collection and management in Cambridge, is looking for a FRENCH BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to join their team for a Contract position, with the possibility of becoming permanent!
The French Bilingual CSR will play a critical role in supporting and managing clients. The CSR will serve as the primary contact for their own group of French-speaking accounts. They will provide real-time support on the company’s products through e-mail and phone interactions with customers (inbound and outbound). The fundamental goal of the position is to deliver personalized service to clients proactively and consistently. This position involves resolving technical questions and issues in the areas of product functionality and data transfers, providing education and training to end users to improve product adoption and usage, and assisting with processing and loading customer license agreements.
OTHER JOB DUTIES:
- Solve common user problems in real time
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, or other media as applicable, and maintaining effective customer relations
- Escalate top priority production-critical issues to the appropriate technical staff
- Maintain ownership of issues until resolution, drive other teams as needed, and set customer expectations accordingly
- Assist customers with in-depth walkthroughs of the company’s website via phone call while showing the features, advantages, and benefits to the prospect or customer
- Make outbound marketing calls to suppliers and customers, as well as engage their customer base (growers)
- Assist in processing seed licensing agreements by opening mail, email, and faxes, scanning documents into system, and reaching out to growers to correct agreements as needed
- Post-Secondary degree or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Bilingual in French and English
- 1+ years of experience with both Microsoft Outlook and Excel and able to manipulate data
- 2+ years of experience providing customer support (phone), customer service, or inside sales preferred
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction and overall customer experience
- Able to think creatively and analytically in order to solve customer issues
- Experience using logic to solve problems
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Concise and persuasive written and verbal communication skills, especially via phone and email, in both French and English
- Basic database relationships and terminology preferred
This client offers a friendly, small office environment, casual dress, company-provided Coke products, in-house training seminars and resources, annual picnics, holiday parties, and other social events.
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN YOUR APPLICATION, please include a one-paragraph submission, written in FRENCH, explaining why you are interested in this opportunity!