Our client in Elmira is looking for Electrical Assemblers to join their team!
Wage: $15.50/hour + 4% vacation pay, paid weekly
Shift: Days – 7am to 3:30pm
- Reads and follows blueprints, assembly diagrams. And bills of material to ensure understanding of assembly
- Operates hand tools including, drill, air driver, impact wrench, hoist, band saw, to prepare material for assembly
- Ability to pick parts from inventory ensuring the correct assembly parts are retrieved
- Ability to read wiring diagrams for product assembly
- Measures voltage of circuits to ensure proper ground and circuitry with circuit and high pot testers
- Completes products by attaching labels
- Tape off components and untape after painted.
- Own reliable transportation, not on a bus route
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Ability to understand English oral and written instructions
- Electrical assembly experience preferred to allow for quick start up but small part assembly will be accepted
- Basic blueprint reading and previous electrical assembly experience would be beneficial to gain product knowledge
- Basic computer knowledge is an asset
- Must have the ability to read operating and instruction manuals, and perform basic arithmetic
- Accurate manual coordination skills are frequently required in the completion of manual assembly
- Must have ability to perform moderately complex tests on circuits using test equipment
- Must have ability to operate a variety of machines and tools to assemble and package the products: circuit and high pot test equipment, various hand tools including drill, sander, air driver, impact wrench, air hoist, band saw, drill press, grinding wheel, hand truck
- Must have ability to perform quality control and review one’s own accuracy against established standards and procedures
- Must have ability to interact with others within and outside of the work group such as Engineering to facilitate the completion of the work
To apply to this position PLEASE come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener
We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on: