Assemblers NEEDED in Waterloo
On behalf of one of our clients, Grand River Personnel is looking for assemblers to help their team!
Wage: $14.25/hour + 4% vacation pay, paid weekly
Shift: Days – 7;00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday – Friday
- To prepare material for assembly
- Ability to pick parts from inventory ensuring the correct assembly parts are retrieved
- Lighter work for assembly of bbq parts
- Ability to understand English oral and written instructions
- Accurate manual coordination skills are frequently required in the completion of manual assembly
- Must have ability to perform quality control and review one’s own accuracy against established standards and procedures
- Must have ability to interact with others
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
**PLEASE NOTE: In light of current concerns about COVID-19, and for the safety of our employees in the office, if you currently have any flu/ cold-like symptoms, we request that you DO NOT come to our office. We are doing registrations on an as-needed basis by appointment ONLY. Please call our office if you have any questions.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: