One of our amazing clients in Cambridge is in need of assemblers!
- Screw, clip, glue, bond, or otherwise assemble parts and components to form final products
- Use of hand tools, electric staple gun, drill and glue gun.
- Part checks – check final product of fellow assemblers prior to packaging.
- Operate skin packaging machine, butterfly punch, hand cutter and clamshell sealer.
- Create labels for parts, shipping and retail.
- Ensure quality by checking manufactured items for defects and for conformance to specifications, visually or using sample models and instruments
- Affix seals or tags to approved items and return defective products for repair or recycle
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products to required customer specifications.
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Completion of high school and or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential.
- Fine motor skills
- Computer skills.
- Able to read work orders and part numbers (alpha and numeric)
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift weight of over 25 lbs.
$16 hourly+ 4% vacation pay + 1$ shift premium
Nights– Monday to Thursday- 9:30pm to 8:00am
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: