Assemblers needed for our client in Cambridge!
- Screw, clip, glue, bond, or otherwise assemble parts and components to form final products
- Use of hand tools, electric staple gun, drill and glue gun.
- Part checks – check final product of fellow assemblers prior to packaging.
- Operate skin packaging machine, butterfly punch, hand cutter and clamshell sealer.
- Create labels for parts, shipping and retail.
- Ensure quality by checking manufactured items for defects and for conformance to specifications, visually or using sample models and instruments
- Affix seals or tags to approved items and return defective products for repair or recycle
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products to required customer specifications.
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Completion of high school and or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential.
- Fine motor skills
- Computer skills.
- Able to read work orders and part numbers (alpha and numeric)
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift weight of over 25lbs.
Days: $ 15.00/hr + 4% vacation pay paid weekly
Night: $15.00 plus $1.00 Shift Premium + 4% vacation pay
Days: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Nights: 9:30pm – 8:00am – Monday – Thursday
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener.
We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.