Assembler needed in Cambridge
Salary: $ 15.00/hr + $1/hr shift premium & 4% vacation pay paid weekly
Shift: Night shift 9:30pm to 8:00am (Monday to Thursday)
Responsible for ensuring quality parts are assembled, and packaged for the customer and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Completion of high school and or equivalent experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential.
- Fine motor skills
- Computer skills.
- Able to read work orders and part numbers (alpha and numeric)
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift weights of over 25lbs.
- Screw, clip, glue, bond, or otherwise assemble parts and components to form final products
- Use of hand tools, electric staple gun, drill and glue gun.
- Part checks – check final product of fellow assemblers prior to packaging.
- Operate skin packaging machine, butterfly punch, hand cutter and clamshell sealer.
- Create labels for parts, shipping and retail.
- Ensure quality by checking manufactured items for defects and for conformance to specifications, visually or using sample models and instruments
- Affix seals or tags to approved items and return defective products for repair or recycle
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products to required customer specifications.
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Any other job related duties as may be required from time to time as directed by the OEM Assembly Manager or Warehouse Manager
- Compliance to all company policies, procedures and work instructions including working safely and keeping a safe work area for all employees. Reporting unsafe conditions and personal injuries they receive at work to their Supervisor/Manager.
- Valid Forklift license and asset or willing to get within a year
To apply to this position PLEASE come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener
We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: