Our client in Waterloo is looking for BBQ Assemblers and Paint helpers to join their team! No experience needed.
Wage: $14.00/hour + 4% vacation pay, paid weekly
Shift: Days – 7am to 3:30pm
- To prepare material for assembly
- Ability to pick parts from inventory ensuring the correct assembly parts are retrieved
- Lighter work for assembly of bbq parts
- Tape off components and untape after painted. Other duties as assigned
- Ability to understand English oral and written instructions
- Accurate manual coordination skills are frequently required in the completion of manual assembly
- Must have ability to perform quality control and review one’s own accuracy against established standards and procedures
- Must have ability to interact with others
To apply to this position PLEASE come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener
We accept registrations from 8:00 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Join us on: