We are looking for production workers for our AMAZING client in Kitchener who manufactures Boxes!!
Salary: $16.25 /hour + 4 % Vacation Pay (Pay increased once hired on!)
Shift: 12 Hour Continental ROTATING SHIFTS (every 2 weeks – 7:00am to 7:00pm and then 7:00pm to 7:00am)
- Walking buckets of scrap across the floor and into the baler (shredder)
- Heavy lifting required up to 50 lbs
- Adaptable and quick to learn new skills
- Moving products to the machines needed to run the job using the aerator
- Assist printers as needed
- Lot of walking involved
- Other duties as assigned
It is a full-time, ongoing position leading to a PERMANENT position. Possibility of getting hired on is STRONG.
- Looking for Candidates they can hire on full time after a probationary period
- Great work environment
- On a bus route and in a central location
- Previous experience in an industrial setting is an asset
- Must be able to remove all piercings
- Must not be colour blind
- Be a team player
- Ability to do repetitive movements
- The willingness to grow within a company
- Ability to be available for rotating shifts and the ability for your shift to change (8 hour rotating shifts)
To apply to this position PLEASE come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener
We accept registrations from 08:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: