On behalf of our client in Woodstock, we are looking for a Administrative Assistant with experience in or an understanding of construction for a permanent hire position in their industrial /commercial division!
- Construction contract reading; discussing elements with appropriate management personnel
- Job Costing; daily entry of project costs from crew worksheets into SAP
- Invoicing; facilitating invoicing meetings, processing invoices
- Processing and distributing various Industrial/ Commercial construction related reports
- General administration duties as required
- Strong administrative background in an industrial / commercial construction environment preferred
- Ability to read and interpret project contracts
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Positive and co-operative team player
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs required (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Experience with SAP is an asset
- Experience in a legal environment or holding a paralegal license would be an asset
- Experience working within the construction industry or related field is an asset
This role is a great opportunity to get started with a great company! This is a direct hire full-time permanent role for the right person!
Excellent compensation and benefits package with starting rate dependent on the candidates’ experience and skills!
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume ASAP to: email@example.com
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes upon request.