Our client, a busy manufacturing plant in Cambridge, is looking for an enthusiastic ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to initiate and coordinate a wide variety of support tasks. If you are looking to take your AA experience to the next level, this company will provide you with the opportunity for growth and advancement!
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of this role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with tenacity, assertiveness, and the ability to take the initiative to prioritize and multi-task without constant direction.
ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Courier Batching (arranging/tracking)
- Printing of Daily Reports for Managers
- Photocopying of Sales Order Weights and emailing head office
- Reconciling Invoices and Purchase Orders (PO’s)
- Entering PO’s, Receiving of PO’s, Reconciling PO’s
- Backup for monthly reconciliation of Log books, providing copies to Head Office
- Backup for maintenance supplies and ordering of Office Supplies (as advised)
- Backup for Emailing daily Bookings to Head Office/Sales Dept
- Filing (various different tasks) and copying of Invoicing to be sent to Head Office
- Maintaining of manual spreadsheets
- Other duties as assigned or required
SUPPORT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining of email and printing all orders and back up paperwork from sales
- Customer Service
- Purchasing Support/Material Requisitions
- Back up to Plant Administrator
- Performing related duties as assigned or required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of relevant experience required
- High school diploma required
- Ability to work with people in a team environment
- Ability to perform difficult data entry functions duties (data entry skills will be tested)
- Strong administrative and organizational ability
- Growth potential to assume additional tasks in a growing office/business
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Knowledge of the metals manufacturing industry would be an asset
- Candidates must have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (these skills will be tested)
TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
Attention to detail is a MUST in this role. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desire to join a company where you can grow, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER, please indicate why you are a fit for this role and include a short answer to this question: As your Administrative Assistant, I will make your day easier by ______________.