Accounts Receivable Specialist
Our client in Waterloo Region is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team in a full-time permanent role!
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for full-cycle accounts receivable for the large accounts!
As the chosen candidate, you will be the recipient of an attractive compensation package including salary between 45-50K and group benefits package!
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- 3-5 years experience in accounts receivable, credit and collections
- Experience working with customer web-based billing portals
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Experience working with large customers such a big box stores required
If you are an experienced Accounts Receivable candidate, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.