Our client, an extremely busy home building company in the Guelph area, is looking for an exceptionally talented ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST to join their Accounting Team. If you are looking to grown your career in accounting, this is the place to be!
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE HAVE:
- An agile intellect,
- A practical mindset,
- The ability to take initiative,
- A high level of energy,
- The ability to identify problems and offer creative solutions,
- A strong work ethic, with the desire to be better, do more, and go further! and
- A great sense of humour!
THIS ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Being part of an extremely busy team, there will never be a dull moment in your day!
- High volume data entry and paperwork, so attention to detail is critical.
- Full-cycle Accounts Payable, in a high volume fast-paced office.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED:
- A Finance or Accounting Degree/Diploma, or other related field of study
- A keen attention to detail, the ability to create and work within established processes, a knack for solving problems in a creative way, and the drive to overcome obstacles to achieve success
- 1 – 3 years of experience within a high-performance, fast-paced accounting team
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with Timberline Accounting, or other ERP system, would be an asset
Please note that this is a contract position that can go permanent for the right individual!
TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
As noted, attention to detail is a MUST in this role. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desire to join a company where you can grow, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN YOUR APPLICATION, please include a short answer to this question: As the newest member of this Accounting Team, I will do my best to ______________.