Are you looking for an exciting and challenging role managing the accounting for an exciting group of companies?
Our client in Kitchener-Waterloo is looking for an Accounting manager to join their team in a permanent role!
- Full cycle accounting-preparing monthly financial statements for management review, including hands on:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Reconciliations – bank, credit cards
- HST remittances
- Payroll Entry
- Point Of Sale reporting
- Cash Control Procedures
- Location systems creation and training when required
- Develops and manages office processes
- Degree/diploma in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Successful completion of, or working towards completing recognized accounting designations (CA, CPA, CMA, CGA)
- 3 – 5 years of Accounting management experience, ideally in entrepreneurial or multiple divisional companies
- Proficient with accounting software
- Familiar with Point of Sales systems an asset
- Experience in office administration management
- Supervisory skills would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to influence decisions and interact with all levels of staff
- Strong attention to detail and superb organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability as an adaptable team player with a strong interest in continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Excel skills
This is a full-time role with and attractive compensation package including salary between 50-60K, benefits and growth opportunities!
If this role interests you and you have the required skills, send your resume to: email@example.com