Our client in Waterloo Region is looking for a hands-on Accounting Manager to join their team in a full-time role!
Reporting to the owners of this smaller, service-oriented business, the Accounting Manager is responsible for ensuring completion and accuracy of all accounting for the business, accounting controls, inventory management and accuracy, training of processes as well as finding efficiencies to enable the business to grow and prosper!
The successful candidate understands, it’s not JUST about the numbers! With a huge variety of inventory products and the need to control inventory costs, it’s important that you have a “hands on” approach, and are devoted to understanding the industry!
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work for this established business and an attractive compensation package including salary between 70-80K plus benefits!
- Monitoring accounts receivable and payables
- Payroll processing, administer benefits plan, WSIB, government remittances
- Ensure completion of data entry of item receipts, invoices, accounts payable, reconcile credit cards
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Oversee inventory calculations in QuickBooks and monthly / quarterly inventory counts
- Advise and adjust for non-inventory items; monitor and adjust inventory values
- Analyze profitability of various products and services
- Able to prepare financial statements
- Minimum 15 years accounting experience; experience in a small business is an ASSET
- Must have accounting certification (CGA/ CMA / CPA)
- Should be familiar with QuickBooks
If you have the required skills above, please send your resume ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.