Our client in Waterloo Region is looking for an experience Accounting professional to join their team in a permanent part-time 3-day per week role with the possibility of going to full-time hours!
- Full-cycle bookkeeping including accounts payables / accounts receivable, cash management, government filings
- Compile accounting records for external review and tax returns
- Manage general ledger through financial statements
- Preparation of Financial reports including P&L/Balance Sheet monthly; projections and ROI analysis as required
- Compile annual budget and profitability projections
- Oversee administration of all accounting functions ensuring effective policies and procedures are developed and implemented
- Payroll and benefits program administration
- HR functions including recruitment, employee policies and procedures, orientation, employer compliance, Health & Safety
- Assist to organize and monitor office operations and procedures
- Provide support as required to all property management functions including all aspects of tenant relations, move-in /out processing, lease arrangements, etc.
- Assist to establish and maintain effective and efficient office procedures, assist to maintain office filing, storage, communication systems
- Post secondary education in accounting or bookkeeping
- Sound understanding of accounting principles
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel and MS Office Suite as well as accounting software
- Experience with Sage software an asset.
- Confidence in communication with clients and outside business associates
- Positive, outgoing personality who enjoys working in collaborative team setting
- Service and results oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Reliable with a high degree of integrity, diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality
- Knowledge and experience in property management an asset
Great compensation with wage between $20.00-23.00/ hour depending on experience!
If you have a solid background in full-cycle accounting / bookkeeping please apply to this posting at: email@example.com