Are you someone with entry-level accounting in need of a great company to believe in you and help you grow in your career? Our client, a well established manufacturing company located in Kitchener, ON is looking for you!
They have an immediate opening for an Accounting Assistant to join their team!
- Data entry of purchase orders
- Prepare accounts payable for signature
- Post payables into computer system
- Prepare cheque run
- Process cheques, EFT and wire transfers
- Receive product into computer system
- Filing of accounts payable
- Prepare daily bank deposits
- Process credit card payments
- Monitor accounts receivable and follow up on delinquent accounts
- Accounts Receivable as needed
- Other duties as assigned by President and /or Accounting Manager
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- Post-secondary Accounting Diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounting environment, with a focus on Accounts Payable
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of advanced Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
Attention to detail is a MUST in this role. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desire to join a company where you can grow, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER, please indicate why you feel you are a fit for this role. Candidates with cover letters will be given priority screening.