Our client, a leading supplier in the automotive industry and located in the Waterloo area, is looking for LICENSED MILLWRIGHTS to join their growing team!
The candidate will perform maintenance and repair services of the facility systems including mechanical, electrical, and building systems. The primary emphasis of this role is to perform a variety of maintenance tasks with minimal supervision.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting and performing repairs to hydraulic, pneumatic, and automated machinery as per Work Orders;
- Safely performing all preventative and predictive maintenance on scheduled machinery to meet established deadlines and recommending areas for improvement;
- Maintaining machinery to required code and approved PSR sign offs;
- Installing machinery and equipment according to prescribed layout or blueprints;
- Identifying and participating in continuous improvement opportunities such as machine design and process redevelopment on an on-going basis; and
- Abiding by all company and safety guidelines.
- Licensed Millwright, Tool and Die Maker, or Machine Tool Builder and Integrator (MTBI)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing, preferably automotive
- Ability to interpret blueprints and mechanical drawings
- Practical knowledge and experience in preventative and predictive maintenance procedures
- Working knowledge of servo systems, hydraulic and pneumatic machinery and componentry
- Ability to use sound judgment and problem solving skills to troubleshoot machinery and robotics
- Exposure to non-engineered equipment, custom machine building or experience working with tube bending machinery is an asset
- Experience with machining and welding of jigs and fixtures is an asset
- Straight Afternoons = Monday to Friday, 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Straight Nights = Sunday to Thursday, 10:00 pm – 6:00 am
- Weekends = Friday to Sunday, 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
This is a great opportunity for an immediate full-time placement! If you would like to be a part of this growing team, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which shift you would prefer.